14 ft Allison/w 1975 stinger

Bilnan1

Probationary User
I did this boat to run a lake I live on that has a 40hp limit,I have a collection of old weird boats but this one is a toy for me,we do it all but uphulstry,and engine rebuilts[this was gone through before I bought it]we grind them to cloth,stringer and transom,gel coat ect.I did make a few changes,i put a thin piece of plywood over back stringer then clothed it,,i didn't want to step and twist ankle between stringer, I had a custom tank made,bigger than everybody would like but I don't have to keep it full,I made a light bench seat out of 1/4"ply, then clothed it good and put it on the floor with 5in of foam in middle then 2" on side,,still set up for 1 person but with a option ,I didn't like the winch stand,I wanted it low so we reversed it and put a pipe in tube to save rope,As you can see by now I am not out for the last MPH but it will be fine for my purpose, the biggest weight I have added is ME getting in it,If you want to see the rest are at www.Billscars.com,note pic of engine,little stinger painted on hood,also I have another boat south seas samoan w/twin 100merc that is called Blu By U so this is Blu By u 2,,thanks Bill

Attachments

Last edited:

whipper

Looks amazing!! i love front bench seats!! I want to do that to my GS. If i ever go 3.0lt and center steer thats what ill do. Love the colours also!!