15" mid and sportmaster lower unit

AMERICAN

15" Factory mid with JSRE dry stack tuner AND COMES WITH THE TRIM PUMP and trim lines $3,500.00
sportmaster fat shaft lower unit $2,800.00....alien cowl and pan $800.00 can not ship the cowel
plus shipping

Pictures to follow shortly

Last edited:

rastadr

hey there, if you don't mind, a few questions. after listening to you on you tube you are either from ny or nj. where exactly? if I come get both of these, what is the best deal you can make me? also what year are each piece and do you also have the cowling and pan? matthew

AMERICAN

hey there, if you don't mind, a few questions. after listening to you on you tube you are either from ny or nj. where exactly? if I come get both of these, what is the best deal you can make me? also what year are each piece and do you also have the cowling and pan? matthew
Recieved your pm ...no problem....

AMERICAN

New pics,..the gear case is 1.87,,yes it has a factory torque tab,hours are unknow,I do not believe it was ever rebuilt,condition see pics....

the can had a scratch and ding on the end of the can so it was fixed ,you can see the paint blend .see pictures

Attachments

Last edited:

BALD ALLISON

Didn't nkow you could get 1:62 gears in a 2.5 Sport Master.The gear ratio should be stamped on the top of the lower unit close to the water pump housing.

1:87 or 1:75 are the norm

AMERICAN

Didn't nkow you could get 1:62 gears in a 2.5 Sport Master.The gear ratio should be stamped on the top of the lower unit close to the water pump housing.

1:87 or 1:75 are the norm
you are correct,i was thinking of my 3.0 case ..this one is 1.87