17-1

KY_XB2003

I figured Duke would have some losses, but i didnt expect it to be to Gerogetown. Gotta hand it to them though, they played well. It's hard to beat a team when they shoot 65% from the field. Duke showed a lot of heart making it as close as they did after being down by 16. Not knocking him, but Paulus seemed to be panicking a little the last 3 minutes. He turned the ball over 3 or 4 times in crucial moments down the stretch. That's a fresman for ya, but he has played well all year so far running the point as a freshman. Was Shelden Williams there today? He sure wasnt a factor at all. Reddick was, well, Reddick, scoring 41 for the second time this season. What a player. Hopefully Demarcus Nelson will be back soon and be able to stay healthy.

S

Scott Gilmore

Gators

The Gators will fit into the #1 spot quite nicely @ 18-0 after they spank Tennessee tonight !! Go Gators ! :D

S

Scott Gilmore

KY_XB2003 said:
Now what was that again??? When Fla does WHAT to UT?????
That's a pretty EASY one to predict AFTER the game is over , bet you didn't have any cash on the game BEFORE !! Oh, well #2 & 17-1 aint all bad ! Scott :D

Fl Boy in ILL

:( :(

Oh well what a great run for a team that wasn't ranked pre-season. I guess we'll what FLA can do now the pressure is off

Rick

KY_XB2003

I made a prediction? Wasnt trying to.
I dont know if I would bet much cash on anything right now the way things are going. I dont know what will happen in the polls after
#1 and #2 lost, but I still think the best overall team might be Uconn. I really think its between them and duke.....and no...I dont want to bet anything on it!!!! Maybe in the tourney I'll be willing.

S

Scott Gilmore

KY_XB2003 said:
I made a prediction? Wasnt trying to.
I dont know if I would bet much cash on anything right now the way things are going. I dont know what will happen in the polls after
#1 and #2 lost, but I still think the best overall team might be Uconn. I really think its between them and duke.....and no...I dont want to bet anything on it!!!! Maybe in the tourney I'll be willing.
I'm a BIG Gators fan BUT they seem to find a way to loose . Just like last year as soon as they were ranked #1 they lost the very next game & dropped from there & got BOMBED in the tourney. They don't seem to do real well under pressure. You're right rankings don't really mean anything this time of year, but it sure is fun to see your favorite team on top anyway. We'll see what happens in the next few months , it should be fun (as usual). Scott :D

hack02

Fla. was supposed to be in a rebuilding year this year. Good win for UT and their new coach. I think Memphis will be tough at the end.
We need an office pool for the tournament.

KY_XB2003

I agree big time on Memphis. On another board, I said I thought Duke or Uconn would win it with an outside shot for Memphis.

RedAllison

AMEN for my Tigers. We are only a freshman team and look how strong we are. Coach Cal told me that before it is over this may very well be his best team EVER!!! For sure the next couple of years in Memphis basketball is gonna be VERY VERY interesting. :wink:

Goooooooooooooo tigers,
RA