1979 SS20

Freebird

Looking at selling my '79 SS20 with a 2000 Mercury 225 Pro Max as I've run across another boat that's caught my eye. The boat is in excellent shape and is an unmolested, original survivor. Truth is, if it doesn't sell, I won't be losing any sleep. Boat is in Kingston, TN

Will sell boat and trailer only for $4,500 or as is for $9,800. Will NOT sell motor separately.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Freebird

What gearcase on the motor Randy? Any detail on history of ProMax?
Gearcase is a CLE with all new seals, impeller, and one of Glenn's fancy mod anti-leak thingy's that I can't for the life of me remember what it is! LOL Motor was a two owner and came from Reynolds Marine in Kentucky from that guy got himself killed in a Bullet, as I recall. Guy who had it before me said it might have 50 hours on it, and the only history when I had Glenn run the serial number was a ECU replacement under warranty. Looks and runs like new.

Freebird

Yep, and the cables have been replaced. As best I remember, they have a 1993 date on them. Nice and smooth with plenty of length to go with a bigger setback than the 6" I'm running now. Still thinking about bringing it down to Jasper too.