1988 Xb 2002

fasterbass

2.5 Carb, 15" midsection-Merc Racing not cut & welded, long trim cylinder, XR6 gearcase w/Tooter nose cone, 28 Alabama cut chopper from Billy Eaves, light cowling, duel pyrometers & one gauge, hydraulic steering, Lavorski gauges, stainless marine trim gauge (still in box), Weldon fuel pump & regularot, new carpet, seat covers & steering wheel, Optima battery, 2 kill switches (1 on engine/1 on fuel pump), double blinker style trim switches, tandem trailer completely redone (new paint, tires, wheels, hubs, bearings, lug nuts, bumps, rollers, wench), great bottom & pad, porsche red bottom, flame red on side of cap, gray interior, stock ports, 145 lbs compression, 300 drag tuner, exhaust chest cut out, Jay Smith style flywheel & Merc Racing flywheel, Weisco pistons, intake spacer, Boysen reeds, velocity stacks, 7000 rpm, mid-to-high 90s.

$14,000

Lee Davis
205-491-3086 (h)
205-288-4809 (c)

PDR_1172.jpg

PDR_1173.jpg

PDR_1176.jpg

PDR_1179.jpg

Last edited:

jaybluez

If you are willing to seperate I know someone in South Carolina looking for an xb2002. Could you email pix and more info to hbobmr@netzero.net. The guys name is Travis. Thanks, Jarrod.

1badmerc

Banned
That's a sharp boat, I like the colors. Good luck on the sale

fasterbass

Sorry about the lack of replys. It has been kind of crazy around here lately. Since I posted this I have torn down the engine and had it honed at Nichols Outboard Performance. #5 was marked a little and Dale bored it .020 over. Since then I have started building a 260 and I am almost finished with it. It has a lot of good stuff in it. I would still sell it but with no motor. $9500

fasterbass

does that include the mid section for $9500.00 WOW
It is a merc racing midsection with the setback built in and offshore can with one piece plate and 300 drag tuner.I will leave it on for 900.oo more.I know you can get on this site and buy one for less but mine is nice.If you are interested I will make you some pics and Email them to you.I have a lot of little extra's .new boat buckles front and rear.new tires rims lugnuts hub and bearing kits new ssprings and shackles.new winch.new decals .allnew primer and paint on trailer.new bunks and carpet .just a lot of stuff that you wont have to fix up after you get it... Lee.

RedAllison

DAMN I LUV THEM COLORS!!! Dats REALLY neat how he mixed the reds. Ahhhhhh the old days. :laughing

:beer:
RA

fasterbass

yeah ,I am old school and I CANT SEEM TO GET AWAY FROM IT.you know I do like the flashy outside you see when its runnin down da riv.but I also like my old school colors inside causin the sun aint too bright onitand its got that cozy feel when yuor toolin around slow.

fasterbass

redalli. spent a lot of time on the gram scale today.got all my pistons on the rods I sent to jay.I also used the wrist pins from marles I didnt take much off the pistons for durability.I plan to fish alot someday.If I can get it runnin before I sell it I want to break it in and have it ready for a 2003AND hey if it dont sell.SO WHAT!its one badazz fishin bote!