1989 XTB and trailer Sold

motobuffy

Really nice boat. Exterior gel is in great condition. Pad was redone at Allison in 2008. I have documentation. Interior gel has some minor scratches around the deck areas, as would be expected with use. Carpet is original, so it shows some wear. Upholstery is also original, and shows some wear as well. My opinion is the carpet, upholstery, and interior gel will be better than you would expect it to be, but I want to make sure no one thinks it is pristine.

Trailer is the SMP model. It was repainted and recarpeted while the boat was at Allison. Lights and wheels have been updated since. Trailer is sound with no known rust issues. No brakes.

Boat will be sold with the following items included:
Mercury Thruster (Motorguide) trolling motor; 12v with 45+/-lbs. of thrust. Looks and works like new.
Bow mounted surface temperature gauge.
Bow mounted Lowrance Elite 5.
Console mounted Bottomline graph. I believe it works fine, but will require the transducer puck to be installed.
Spare tire.
Hot foot.
Blinker trim and Jackplate control.
4 drop in trays.
Hydraulic Steering.
Setback plate with Allison branded hydraulic jackplate currently set at 10 inches.
Cranking battery and 1 deep cycle battery. Both have some age, but seem to be ok.
Several NOS badges and decals to replace the faded ones on the boat.
Canvas Cover. Age unknown, but it works ok to keep the dust out. Definitely not trailerable.

Questions, give me a call; 804-266-6644.

Price is $6750.00

After my sundance works, I'll post more pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

motobuffy

Getting sick of these boat pics? Will be glad to email these and any additional views to interested buyers. pic of bucket seat shows the worst upholstery spot.

Attachments

Dave Hensley

Wish it was black and gray.......I am going to cut me an XTB up at some point. This one is too nice to do that to.

ally2dextreme

When I finish the 5 boats here now and 8-10 powerheads I am going to do it. Not ready for another major project. If I had your money I would buy it and pay somebody to do what I needed.....:LMAO:
Lol,I've seennyour Mopar we know who's got the money!

props4u2

The original owner of this boat is a customer of mine as well as the current owner.
I have known the boat since new, it has never been wrecked/damaged and repaired, only the bottom work as described by owner.
The trailer and boat are in better condition than the owner described.
It has only been used in fresh water since new.