1990 Mercury 200hp 2.5 TRADE?

jimmarla

1990 Mercury 200hp 2.5 ,bone stock w/low water pickup.This motor looks and runs like new. I have always wanted a Yamaha ProV 200 or 225. If you have one thats in the condition that mine is and would like to trade,just let me know on here and we will go from there. I live near Center Hill Lake,SmithvilleTn. Thanks..........

motobuffy

I have a 200 hp 1990 yamy with a new low water pickup and I would like to go black. I'm in Richmond Va and have friends in southwest Va that would be happy to host a swap. Work phone is 804-652-6215 and home is 804-266-6644 if you want to talk.

jimmarla

is yours a PRO V , and has the guts been ran out of this motor or what? Thanks

motobuffy

This is a bad thing to say, but I really don't have much info to pass along about the condition. I haven't had the boat in the water for 18 months as I don't have much time to fish anymore. Retirement is coming soon though and my plans are to refurbish the boat then. I only have used it 4 or 5 times in the 2.5 years I have owned it, just enough to prove it works. It was winterized before I put it in mothballs. I purchased it from a reseller, so I didn't get to speak with the "user". It does have an hour meter. I'll have to look, as I can't remember what it says. To make sure you and I are both satisfied with the swap, I recommended to meet in the middle with fully rigged boats and run them until each of us are comfortable, then derig and switch. Just like you, I wouldn't want to get stuck or stick someone with a bad motor.