1990 xtb value?

XRonmymind

Have a freind in the boat lift bussiness he traded a lift for a 1990 ally xtb he wants the motor "150 vmax" but wants to sell the boat it has no trailer but is complete rigged to fish grey gell is faded but boat is in decent shape has set on a lift under a top its whole life he asked me what its worth but i have no idea dont see many old xtb's he dont want top dollar just dont want to give it away i thought 25-3500?

Mrbuck50

I may be interested at $2500. I would like to look at it in person. Can you share your friends contact info ? PM would be fine.

Dave Hensley

Deluxe (Fish and ski ) edition. Notice the extra set of SS rails on the swim steps. Bet it will sand and buff up nice. Great colors. Kind of nasty to drill holes right through the front deck for a graph!!!

ally2dextreme

10 4 on the graph placement... One owner boat but its pretty ruff. Needs a very complete make over but its solid

ally2dextreme

I've bought two boats in the last 11 years ,sold zero,you might want to get your facts straight before you open your pie hole..I'll let my brother know I'm not allowed to find him a boat until you buy one.

ally2dextreme

Oppss actually looks to be about 13 years I've bought two boats,one for my mom and step dad