1991 XB2002 Center steer (No Motor)

BBB

I am selling a 1991 XB2002 center steer with the small windshield( No Motor). It is grey and blue and has removable trolling motor mounts, 67lbs. Motorguide trolling motor 12/24V,seastar hydraulic steering, an Allison cover, two month old wheels and 2 brand new goodyear marathon tires. It is a very clean rig and the carpet is in great shape. I am asking $9000 OBO . Also have a 260 Mariner bass mid section with the pump that I need to sell. Pictures are from March. You can reach me at 225-715-2190 or ryan123@eatel.net.

BALD ALLISON

Flute works for me and says that this boat is spotless.

Good luck with the sale, looks sharp to me too, I'm partial to blue.

Phil

HO

I have driven this boat and it is a very nice example of a 2002! Very well kept...

Good luck with the sale Ryan and I hope you guys are doing well.

John

RedAllison

:surprised :shock: OHHHHHHHH Jeffro, fekkabuncha xyzpdq 19 whatever sled puller u wuz blabbern bout yesterday. HERE Bz YO RIG!!! :beer: :twisted evil

MAN she only needs some blue stickers ondat Mariner and BOY OH BOY u can't tell us SHIZNIT. Chicken aint nuthin butta bird, son!!!
RA

BigCountryx

You're gonna regret it B. Hope you enjoy your barge..... Lol. But I will say, this is the most anal dude I've ever known about keeping his stuff up. He Armoralls between his freaking tire treads. Whoever buys this thing is getting a hell of a deal.

BBB

Change of Heart. After looking at a few used boats, I think I am going to keep this one and repower. Thanks to all that were interested and I will post it up again if I decide to sell. It is just hard to let one go in this condition.

mercman1234

Were did you get them rims from? I got a 1991 almost just like yours same colors

BBB

I got them from http://www.trailer-wheels.com/. Also order the studs and the black lugnuts. Do not order the closed end center caps with the removable center. They will not work on my SMP trailer. I had to get them machined to work. All you have to do is order the open center caps.