1992 XB02 Comp/2002 Merc 280

thunter764

This was Butch Leslie's boat. He owned it since 1994. Very very low hours on hull. Gel is all original and in excellent shape. Always garaged. 280 is reported to have around 40 hours but I have not verified. It looks like it has 10. Very clean and runs perfect. Sportmaster has been modified for an Allison. Hydraulic steering. OMC troller. 26 pitch Trophy.

I just bought this boat earlier this year after staying in contact with Butch for 2 years waiting for him to retire and sell it. I love this boat. It runs and drives like new and it looks incredible for a 1992. But life happens. I am selling because Pop (my dad) just called me last night and he has decided to get a center console ranger and needs to sell me back big bird (Yellow xb21/300xs) and I do not have room for both so one has got to go and I swore I would never sell the XB21. So there you go. Call me with any questions.

SOLD

Tim Hunter 919-889-2201

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I wish I had been born wealthy instead of good looking!!!!! I would own a few different models Allisons and this would be one of them

thunter764

Well one out of two aint bad!

John I posted a link with more pics that has some of the trailer. It is a single axle c channel in good shape but not a show trailer.

Dave Hensley

What trailer is under it
Does this mean you are out on the white boat?? By the way Tim I like the shot of the XB behind the XB2002. Nice. I will take it in on trade for this 2011 RR and 200XS ROS. Or just trade me the XB21 for the RR. I need a Cadillac fishing rig.

Last edited:

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Dave all those Allison you own DO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ONE CLEINMARK WILL GIVE YOU DRIVING LESSONS!!!!!!!!! AT JASPER

Dave Hensley

Tim is that the 280 you had on the orange boat or did it come with the motor when you bought it from Butch? What year is the motor?

Dave Hensley

Only if I am standing on the bank. He needs an STV....those training wheels make you feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

You working this week or are you coming to Jasper? Sorry Tim, I will get off your thread.

hoxie

Whether I'm in a STV or a Allison Mr.Hensley will always be looking at the a$$ end of my boats! His never get wet just waxed !! Lmao

thunter764

You guys are too funny.

quote from Dave "I will take it in on trade for this 2011 RR and 200XS ROS"
Hey if we are talking even swap I am in!

This engine came with the boat. I still have the one that was on the orange boat. This one is a 2002 with very low hours.

Thanks BEC, so do I !

hoxie

Yes sir piggies are fat and waiting on you! Have fun at jasper I'm still under a lot of pain and can not make the trip! Should be a big turn out!

Dave Hensley

Yes sir piggies are fat and waiting on you! Have fun at jasper I'm still under a lot of pain and can not make the trip! Should be a big turn out!
Mr. Mark I plan to be there next year with you in attendance. Take care of yourself and get well soon. I look forward to visiting you soon.

22R

I didn't realize that Butch sold it. My all time favorite color on the XB2002. It "Pops" !!
Best of luck on the sale.

22R