1995 Grandsport

XSive

For Sale: 1995 Allison Grandsport Ski. Excellent condition with single axle Boatmate trailer. Green and white, has smartcraft gauges in it, could be sold with Livorsi. 9-1/2 Manual plate, rideguide steering Low hours. Located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada . Boat and traler only, no motor.
**New price $9750USD***

Last edited:

XSive

How much with the 200 Opti that has 15 minutes run time on it?
Sigh... haha Brad if you were serious you'd call me at home. Maybe I'll make you a package deal on my entire dust covered collection.

XSive

Sold to a great guy!! Sad to see it go, but I'm sure it will be good home.

XSive

Surely you can't have anything left now!! lol
Great experience doing business with you XSive! I can't thank you enough for your aid that day!!
Thanks Jamie. It was a pleasure and I hope you are well. Still got my 200XS collection that is going on the block soon. If you are looking for a low low hour 200XS or two or a 200XS parts motor.. guess who has em.. Some props too. Maybe even a 225ProMax with all the new parts to reassemble.

Jon

Supporting Member
It's great for this to come full circle and see where the boat ended up. It's a small world. I'm glad Jamie ended up with it.

XS, which prop on the 200XS did you run on the GS, and what was your top speed? There are a couple of us with GS's and 200XS's apparently :)

hirk

Jamie you must be close to Oshawa since your east gta, good to see another ally close by. Did you do the last fastboats Canada run up the Otonabee? I passed by you in the river in the white/black xb03 if it was you.

sledman8002002

Thanks Jamie. It was a pleasure and I hope you are well. Still got my 200XS collection that is going on the block soon. If you are looking for a low low hour 200XS or two or a 200XS parts motor.. guess who has em.. Some props too. Maybe even a 225ProMax with all the new parts to reassemble.
Oh geez...You're gonna have me drive up there again aren't you?!....:beer:

Lotus 50

There is no accounting for taste. I bought my yellow SS2000 from Rick Conklin and he later offered to trade his green/white GS for his old SS. For most of my use the GS would have made more sense, but I don't like green/teal.

Now I have a second boat to carry the people who don't fit in the SS and for tow duty. I no longer think about the SS to GS swap.

sledman8002002

Short history. That boat was bought new from M&C Outboards, Shepherdsville (Louisville) KY. It was a 95 leftover bought in 96. That boat was great but I had to have an SS when they appeared in 98, simply because they were new. Then I had a third child in 99 and the SS got real small, wished the GS was back. Wife likes green/teal therefore teal xbo2, teal gs and teal ss (One of very few). Enjoy the GS.
Awesome! It's nice to know the history of it, a rare thing anymore. Good stuff, thanks for that msethsmile!