1996 Allison XB2003

allisonxbman

1996 Allison XB2003/1996 Mariner super mag with a newly rebuilt 225 promax powerhead with approx. 6-8 hrs. Boat runs and looks great. I have two brand new humminbird depth finders. A Humminbird 383c GPS-fishfinder W/color screen & A Humminbird fishfinder 525.
A new motorguide 54/45 trollingmotor. Comes with an Allison tandem boatmate trailer. Also the allison jackplate with 10" offset. Set at a 1/2" below the pad. IF at all interested please call 601-562-0509

Daniel

SOLD

Last edited:

allisonxbman

No, sorry guys I don't need to trade on anything I am haveing to sell for financial reasons. I really do hate to get rid of the boat. I have really enjoyed it, a fun boat to drive. And the boat has always been in MS. Thanks for the replies.

Daniel

RedAllison

Cliff I think you NEED that boat! :beer:

That scheme IS quite striking in public. Bill "Texan" Parker has one like it and I noticed at Fork last month that it just really stands out and isn't common in ProSport colors.

GOOD LUCK with the sale, clean boat! :at the bar
RA

Texan

I'd say that's the next one on the line either before or after mine. If I hadn't seen the registration #'s or the motor, I would have driven over to the store room to see if mine was still in there.

Kewl Boat. But I'm a little biased.....

NOTGSXR

I want your boat................................ Just have to sell a few things...... ugh.....

Dan