1998 Allison XB2002 w/225 Pro-Max SS w/SVS

BruceMerc

1998 Allison, Dual axel boat-mate trailer with spare tire, new rims, tires, LED lights, re-furbished bunk supports and internal frame coated (tubes). The boat has new Gaffrig gauges, Allison bucket seats and covers. Also includes Allison boat cover, depth finger, Allison Hyd. steering, pro-seat, 2 folding fishing seats, 65# Minn Kota and dual bank battery chargers. 225 Pro-max-short shaft

Attachments

BruceMerc

What you end up getting er to run Bruce?
Never even stretched it out. Used it 4 times in 2 years, spent more time and money on it that using it. 1st time I took it out I ran 94 with me full tank and tournament load, it had more left but weather was not favorable so I ran company canal, Lockport and ran out of runway. Other than that I ran mid 80's with 2 people with plenty left. The last owner David claimed he ran 104 mph light, that was with a 20" mid. As you know I am more into my bikes than boats lately. I may regret this sale, but buying another bike and "Boss" says I can only keep the toys I use.

jas638

Banned
i have to say if i wanted a fishin rig, that would be mine already!!!! bad azzz!

fnshrmaster

Very nice, gotta love the red. You can't beat the look of a red boat on the water when it is well cared for and nice and shiny looking like this one. Good luck with the sale, that color makes for an easier sell. Kurt

David Shook

Bruce,
What is the weight ? or if you give me the numbers, I'll check, and will you sell it without the powerhead and lower ?
Shook

BruceMerc

Bruce,
What is the weight ? or if you give me the numbers, I'll check, and will you sell it without the powerhead and lower ?
Shook
When I called Allison, they told me it was comp and weight was 850 lbs. I was holding off from splitting it up but will if it does not sell complete. Presently have someone interested in it as is, pending funds. Thanks Bruce

Dave Hensley

Hey Lou, that one is already shiney. What are you goingto do in your spare time when you get it and don't have to work on it?

racerx

Dave I just get tired of polishin boats,but i do like a gem,Hey John gonna head to MN sota soon for the killer all white real bass racer and try to bring her home,aint seen daylight since 2001...

John S

That's cool Jeff, I didn't think he was ever gonna let that one go, so he said. Money talks. Tell me when you're coming up, Ill get Jay out here so we can have a few. You're welcome to stay at my house if you're gonna stay over night. I'm pretty close to where he lives. Could even put the boat in my garage for the night, so I can lock it in!!!

John S

John make him sleep in the garage he farts and makes all kinds of weird noises at night. He's NASTY!!!!!!
He'd hafta fight Jay for that spot (It's a long story). You're welcome to come as well. I'm sure it's been a long time since you and Dave have had a secret getaway. =)