1999 xb2003

jackdaddy31

Posting for a friend. 1999 XB2003 w/ 1999 Mercury 2.5 Promax SS. New factory powerhead installed in 2006 w/approx 15hrs on it. The original owner of this boat was Jim Barnes (sales rep for Allison). Since I've owned the boat, I've installed a Brucato ECU and had them service the injectors for the new powerhead. Boat is in excellent condition and is always garage kept. Tandem axle trailer w/ disc brakes and as-new tires. OMC 24V vari-speed trolling motor w/gel batteries. $20,000

See attatched pics. HYD jack plate with guage and GPS SPEED O & HYD STEERING

Contact Jack Lockeby @ (918)421-1480 for more info.

Boat located in Oklahoma

Attachments

Last edited:

XSive

I am curious....This is an add where the fellow had posted contact info including a telephone number. Why would anyone who is interested not pick up the phone and call the guy to ask him a question or make him an insulting low ball offer rather than posting it?

Cause from my chair, there's a couple of you that look like cheap tire kickers.

brotherxb03

A tire kicker will do that,I know I just sold my old motorcycle,went thru that chit for 3 months. That's the 1st thing they ask you on the phone. I would tell them if you are really interested,come over and look at it and we will talk.

bigtis

I am curious....This is an add where the fellow had posted contact info including a telephone number. Why would anyone who is interested not pick up the phone and call the guy to ask him a question or make him an insulting low ball offer rather than posting it?

Cause from my chair, there's a couple of you that look like cheap tire kickers.
the number posted isn't the owners number. it's the freinds that has it advertized.. I inquired already..... Although I'm not a tire kicker:wink:big grin

allisonxbman

yea so the one that wants to make remarks about what others say should read the original post. it belongs to a friend not him. so please dont let my posts askin a price to someone else not bother you. So i guess if u take the first price that is offered to you then bending over is no big deal

IRONBLOCK

'Tire Kicker', I resemble that remark!
I guess it is better than being a transom teaser. I do like the boat but it appears that 'Posting for a friend' may not be such a good idea. Would it be possible to post the friends full contact information and make it easy to contact them directly? I still wonder if a 2.5 S.S. is a 280 hp and how many hours the original power head lasted.

quickbiscuit

Probationary User
Is this boat still for sale? I'm looking to buy a 2003 before May, and this one looks like it has what I'm looking for.

dave h

I just talked to the guy that listed the boat and he said it is gone!!