2000 SS Excel for Sale or Trade

Volatile

2000 model year. Boat is very clean , has side slide seat, rear bench, stock unmodified hull, factory wheels. Single axle. Never raced or wrecked. We have 3 Allisons and we seldom use this boat, our other boats are for fishing and racing. Comes with or w/o power, your choice. Nice price for an SS. Only approx. 110 units made. Asking $9,300 w/o power or best offer. New they are $28,000. Lots of photos available.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fl Boy in ILL

What color is the boat, looks white with????? Tan seats??? Where are you located its not on your profile

I have a buddy in FLA looking for a SS

Rick

h2oskiier30

I believe the boat color is "mica mist" with black wingtips. One of the purtiest SS's I've ever seen. Different, but beautiful.

Volatile

Rick, I'm 1.5 hours from you in Sterling. You were just here for the jackplate remember? Ah... its old age creepin' in. LOL. Yes, its Mica Mist with black. I wanted to add some gold and black pin stripes , but just haven't the time for all the boats. Very classy looking. Might even be selling the River Racer and the other boat, just not sure when. Lots of blocks, cranks, props, etc. will be going as well. Giant rummage sale!
Will drive it to FL or anywhere in between for nominal amount to cover fuel etc if someone wants the boat. She's a beauty!

Volatile

Thanks K. Kiser. They look awesome , on or off the trailer. We're trying to make this available w/o power so that someone can install a smaller motor if they have one (cheaper) and then move up to more power later if they want. This one will be a great deal for someone. We also have either 260, 280 and drag power available as well as a stock ProMax 225 available for the boat. 15" or 20" mid. Sporty or CLE coned or 200 coned. 815-590-6738 Thanks

Volatile

We're in Illinois. Need to fix the profile info I guess I missed that. This boat should not last long. Give me a call. 815-590-6738

hoxie

Give me a call please or pm about boat and powerheads Hoxie at 9126571414.thank you

hoxie

Steve,I am waiting on pic's on 2000ss and powerhead,give me a call please Mark Hoxie at 9126571414 Thanks.

Volatile

Well..... lots of people have been wanting the boat,tons of calls and interest, but no deposit yet. At 1/3 the cost of a new one , this boat is a steal for someone. She's a real beauty. Lots more photos available inside and out. With or without power, ready to deliver or come pick her up and take her home.
815-590-6738 or email me if you want pix>> volatileracing@hotmail.com

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I too have always thought off white looks classy. On the other hand, how would I know?