2000 Triad V21 w/Tandem Axle Trailer

Mr. Scary

BEAUTIFUL and Super Clean 2000 Triad V 21 with Custom Line Tandem Axle trailer. This boat is virtually mint. Garage kept its entire life and I'm not sure the trailer has actually gone on the road LOL. I just acquired this from the original owner who babied it its whole life.

Standard gauge package plus depth finder. Rigged for Mercury. Hi-Jacker Pro manual jackplate.

I can bring it to Jasper for a buyer.

$10,900. I've seen older models sell for $12,000 plus so I'm pretty firm on this price...I'm willing to listen though. Give me a call - 847-533-9773 Photos below are from my Cell Phone...I'll take some with my good camera and e-mail them to anybody who would like them.

K.Kiser

One of the best all-around fast boats that are still true lake hulls, ranks very high on that list.. No one that knows much can argue that... A real victory in the art of hull design...

2003225X

Who wants to buy an XB2003? Because if I could sell it, I would buy this boat in a heartbeat.

H

hemi2005

SWEEEEEET! You should have no problem selling this one.

alc

I would bring it to Jasper so folks can see it in person, and someone will buy it. Nice Boat's. The boat's handle real sweet and will surprise you how they will turn. The one that young Tyler Whitehead runs in performance bass and ski @ DSRA w/ the 250 E-Tec runs hard.

Fl Boy in ILL

Well Sam now you start the search for the next one, whats it gonna be? You going to Jasper with a fist full of $$$$$.

Rick

Mr. Scary

I went, I saw, I went home without a boat....well, I did tow Nick Winski's drag boat back and that looked nice in the rear view mirror.