2000 XB2003 and trailer

XTB finally

Probationary User
Boat and trailer. Hydraulic CMC plate, JVC stereo. 24v OMC trolling motor. Zircon flasher. Lowrance depth finders. New upholstery. New Allison bike seat and power pole. New Allison fishing seat and pedestal. I have gone through and cleaned up the wiring. Everything works. The boat is drop dead gorgeous. Allison blueprinted bottom. Everything stays on the boat except pumps and big motor. Don't mind answering questions but this one is as good as it gets. Carpet has 2-3 more years in it. 9.5 out of 10. The photo of the front console is reflecting the sun AND THE CLOUDS. $14,750.
First person here with the cash gets it. PM or email sdhensley52@gmail.com.View attachment 12075View attachment 12076View attachment 12077View attachment 12078View attachment 12079
That is my absolute favorite model of Allison beautiful boat I next boat will be XB 2003

Dave Hensley

Jay I have one that I am rigging right now on my XB 21 to break in. 2011 powerhead that I just had rebuilt by a local Merc tech. I will let you know if everything goes well with it. It has a fresh Sportmaster on it. Just got it sat down on the boat.

Dave Hensley

This boat was better than Dave described. I appreciate him being a stand up guy. It means a lot to me. The boat is at home in my garage where it will stay. It's the cleanest XB03 I've ever seen. Thanks again Dave. And yes it is a factory center steer with slide side seating.
Just looked at the pics of this boat again. Should have kept it. Man those colors pop. I just had the 280 that was on it rebuilt. Would have made a heck of a rig.