2000 year model Allison SS2000 excel

bigtis

I've got a 2000 year model white with yellow wings and stripes on the deck SS2000 Allison excel. The boats over decent. the seats would need replacing to look like the rest of the boat. It has seastar pro Hydraulic steering and is setup side steer. I'm detailing it now and it's AMAZING what it looked like before compared to what it looks like now and I'm only 2 steps into my 6 step method. The boatmate single axle is raodworthy to make it to the other end of the earth, but it's a rustbucket. I'll have pics up tommorow evening hopefully, but you can call if your interested. 985-255-9591 thanks Randy. I'm asking 10K turnkey with the 3.? modded OMC.

here's some pics. I'm still in the roughing out process and will be on the finishing process hopefully before the weekend. but here's some pics to give ya an idea of what it looks like.

bigtis

here's another picture. the camera lense was foggy. that's why the picture has a haze look to it.:beer:

jpss2000

this is my old boat.....i have the bench seat for the rear if you want it....

DOUBLE J

this is my old boat.....i have the bench seat for the rear if you want it....
Heck I was the original owner(ordered it from Allison). And no it wasn't rigged with the OMC(Merc 280 all the way). Best I ran was 8500 rpm with a brand new 30 Lighning ET with 2 people( prop calculater says 115-117). Fun boat.

Last edited: