2002 Bullet 20XD

Daddychatham

Gonna sell boat & Trailer, and its in really good condition. It has been fished out of, but its in really good shape. Black, Red,w silver pins, flip Flop cap. Bassinracer pass rod org, tool holder, livewell divider bracket, and billit rod holders on the deck. 76lb motor guide Tm with powdercoated bracket, Center rod orga dn custom rod orgs in each box to hold rods high so you can fit tackle & Gear for a total of 23 rods. Livewell pumpout upgrade, lights in livewell, and LED's in all compartments, under console, and under seats to illuminate the seating area. New livorsi guages, 10" Bobs hydro jackplate, and 4" setback plate. Lou's footplate with bullet cutout and dead pedal.

02' Customline trailer, new Boatmate hubs and actuator just under a year ago, diamond plate steps, led lights under the trailer and on the trailer. little rust , but can fix that easily. Trailer is C channel, 3 new tires.

Asking $14K.. I have Lowrance electronics on it, but am going to put them on my new boat, but will give the garmin elecrtronics off of that boat. Can help with installation and delivery of boat.

904-226-1702
jrchatham@comcast.net

Last edited:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Whats a matter John. Cant stand the Bulldog colors anymore?????????.........lol
Johns a good fella. I'll be the first to say he takes good care of his stuff. Someones gonna get a nice boat. Good luck wih the sale Bro.

Daddychatham

Not only that Bro, but I found an Ally I gotta have. Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:

reward69

Thanks, also good looking boat. Ive had two bullets and was well pleased with both.

Last edited: