2002 SS 2000 Comp

patches

Listing this for a friend. The ad is over on Byuboyz. I'm sure if you call Gary he will email you pics but the boat is white with black windshield. Gary assured me this weekend the boat is very clean. Best deal I've seen on an 02 model and Gary is super nice guy

2002 SS Comp . This very clean Allison is rigged for a Merc. and comes with a Allison cover and jack plate. Boat is fully rigged and super clean. Trailer is in good condition but shows some wear but not to bad.Allison Cable steering, center steer with rear bench with nice seat skins and foam. The hull # has a c in it indicating a true pro comp.. 30 gal. fuel tank from Allison. $8000.00. Please call with questions. Gary Pender 512 626 1079.

jas638

Banned
tried to join byuboyz but it said that my email is banned? guess they don't take yahoo mail? anyone have any info on this? would really ilke to see pics of this boat.

AMERICAN

I registered with byuboyz yesterday and still have not heard back from them... anyone know if the site is still up and running

patches

Thanks FlatoutAlly. I have a few more on email but y'all get the gist. Yes, it's at a dealership. Gary works there and he his firm on his price. He did say he would help with delivery. Give him a call with any questions

wc911

Nope, john4utvols has it now but he trades boats like changing his pants . He may want to get rid of it . Pm him and see?