2003/225Pmax skier/tubing prop?

mha

What's the prop of choice and how far down do y'all drop in pitch when your plan for the day is taking the herd out riding and tubing?

FlatOutAlly

I use a 22 High-Five. Less pitch would be even better, but the limiter on the Promax gives you less usable range, the lower you go. The 22 will yank just about anything.

Stace

I use a 22" Powertech tro4 and it'll pop 235#'s out on one ski like a mastercraft. Got it used for $150 on Bass boat central. My$.02 worth! Stace

whipper

I use a 25 Trophy or a 28DR4 but would love to try a 22-24 for sure! That must be a real yanker! No pun intended.:laughingThe only reason i use the props I do is because when I'm not pulling I can still See 80 without a prop change. Pluss my kids are still young. For just tubbung the 25 or 28 works great. For a slolom skier in the 180+ range to pull him out with athority like the guys mentioned youll need a 4 blade in less than 25 for sure. If he starts on two skies the 25 would work. As far as prop hight doesnt realy matter that much just tuck her in to start and bring the prop up so yor plaining isnt throwing a roost and your good to go. My Trophy does like to be a bit lower than the DR4 though 1-11/2 the Dr4 is a semi surface type prop and likes to be 1-1/4 bellow depends on the style of prop. the DR4 is not a happy prop down low. But comes alive when given some air to breath. Trophys dont care were you run them they just work till they break.:laughing Trophys love hole shots not bad in the mid thats about it. James

Last edited: