2003 XB-21 2+2 Tournament Elite

merc106

2003 XB-21 2+2 Tournament Elite $23,000.00obo

2003 XB-21 2+2 Tournament Elite. Garage kept
Guaranteed the cleanest boat for sale on the market. Dealer friend thought it was brand new. Not a flaw nor a scratch.
Comes with:

• New allison carpet
  • Allison travel tarp
  • 2011 Quick detach 80lbs hand control Minn Kota Maxxum
  • Colored GPS Garmin at console
  • Colored GPS Garmin at front
  • Stealth charger with gauge
  • Mercury controls with smart craft gauge
  • Power lift jack plate with gauge
  • Hydraulic Steering
  • Compartment LED lights
  • Bow head lights
  • Allison Skid Plainer
  • Hydraulic pedestal and bike seat
**MOTOR NOT FOR SALE**
$24,000.00 obo Call for more information 352-472-7867 Bob McMillan.

Attachments

Last edited:

John S

Thats a sweet rig, and my favorite layout of the new xb's. Kinda like a revamped version of the old xtb.

Allyfishing

That looks like a NEW boat!!! I checked out the entire album and it really doesn't look like the boat was used.

merc106

It wasn't much I'm not lying about it's perfect.... Somebody is going to get a flawless boat that is cheaper than a new one

Allyfishing

It makes me sick seeing this at that price and looking like it was never used. And with hydraulic steering to boot!! They didn't come that way in 2003.

padura

Why oh why does this have to be for sale right now? Man, I gotta wait till this contract negotiations are done before I can do anyting. This is a dream right here. I wish you luck but hope it is still around after negotiations.

killah

Why oh why does this have to be for sale right now? Man, I gotta wait till this contract negotiations are done before I can do anyting. This is a dream right here. I wish you luck but hope it is still around after negotiations.

Sell yours and buy it, it's just gonna be the same ol crap with negotiations, :beating dead horse

padura

I aint bought nothing in a while so I'm bout do. Buffer still in garage been stuck at this plant everyday. Keep coming back and drooling over this boat.

merc106

If you're drooling over what you see in the pictures you should see it in person! I figured it would be gone by now.

padura

I hope you sell it but I hope you don't. If for some odd reason this boat is still available after this contract stuff, I'm gonna be calling you up and taking a ride.

ally25

Hey guys, I have seen this boat in person, and it is flawless. I still have my 003 for sale, that's why I went to look at the 2+2. If you want a boat that looks new for a great price, this is it. Good luck with the sale, wish I could get it, but need to sell first. Ricky

merc106

Okay lets break it down. I can take some accessories off and drop the price. Boats worth more than asking price but will subtract listed parts to lower price.

As is $23000.00 obo

minus trolling motor $1000.00
minus Jack plate and gauge $500.00
minus Stealth charger and gauge $350.00
minus trailer $2000.00
minus tarp $350.00

Last edited: