2008 Bullet 21xrd Comp

K.Kiser

Such nice boats, with a fit and finish as well as any... I can't say I'd fish out of it, but I'd river ride that thing until the prop fell off... Good luck..

Hydrilla Gear

Thank you for the kind words. I have fished Two seasons with zero issues. I have treated this hull just as I would a regular lay up with no signs of stress cracks. The only noticeable thin spots are back by the rear sponsons and the side if the driver consol. Anyone who takes pride in there ride usually does not step on the gel even if it's a regular layup. No squeaks while walking on deck or any place. Basically you would not know this boat was a comp just by looking at it. I would be willing to bet this package is in better shape then some regular layups of the same year or newer.

K.Kiser

To explain My response better, from a strength and durability standpoint it will do just fine under almost any condition that a typical responsible owner will ask of it... The reason I wouldn't fish out of it is because I don't take nice boats into places where I catch fish, I need a more "cookie cutter" bassboat to ease My mind in that application but I can river ride the heck out of a boat and keep it looking new without a scratch... Your right though, a true enthusiasts that appreciates this type boat won't even step on the gel with shoes...

mike ashworth

alot of thought went into that one for sure fine lookin boat for sure good luck wit the sale bro:shock::shock::shock:

champ198

Fantastic looking boat. Love the colors!! It will make someone a great boat! Good luck with the sale.