2008 xb2002 fb

Dave Hensley

2008 xb-2002-fb

SOLD.

2008 Allison XB 2002 FB and Boatmate tandem trailer. This boat is a repo from a marine dealer in Arkansas. Research says that it was sold new by C & O Marine. The boat was used in several boat shows before being sold. It has never had registration numbers on it and from everything I can see if it was ever in water it was a gin clear lake as the black carpet on the trailer bunks show no sign of water marks. At some point the boat was rigged with a production motor. I am guessing for shows. It has had a battery charger and oil tank mounted in the rear compartments. Along the way someone saw fit to take the seats, steering wheel, batteries and trolling motor cables out of it. I have replaced the seats and covers going back with two buckets in tandem instead of the folders. It has a new wheel from Allison and it does have the good SeaStar steering. It was drilled for a trolling motor but the holes are 1/4" and not the big holes for isolators. It has Faria gauges with yellow bezels. It has a 10" Allison jackplate I have a couple of more nick nack items to pick up for it but it is time to list it. The pictures do not do justice to the boat. It is eye popping gorgeous and glows in the dark. The trailer has folding tongue, SS fenders and LED lights. A new one w/tandem trailer is north of $30K. PM or email me at d2hensley@bellsouth.net

PRICE LOWERED to $18,500. Somebody needs to be riding the lakes in this pup. Trades considered on other Allisons.

Attachments

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

That boat was on the showroom floor at C&O when I picked up my white/yellow/black XB21 back in 2010 I believe. They bought several in 08 that sat on the dealers books for several years. Sharp boat!

Darth VMAX

Yup. This is the one that they played around with and rigged a 200 ETEC small-block on and did some testing. Then they rigged a 225x on it afterwards.

SSTOM

DAYUM!!!!! Just when I decided to keep my SS you posted this Dave. Sweeeet boat would love to have it but not in the cards right now good luck with the sale Tom.

SSTOM

Not off hand I'll do some checking a friend of mine has a 96 it's tan and blue but don't know if he wants to sell or not it's Dark Allison (James) if you know him.

FFWD

This XB really is as close to new as you can get. And yes it does glow in the dark !!!!

Dave Hensley

Better hurry.... Lots of action on the boat but no $$$ yet. Kurt what are you up to now???? You have one of the nicest looking and the best handling 03's out there??? Besides your weather only lets you use them for three weeks a year!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

fnshrmaster

Mr.Dave I would entertain a trade that would be to your benefit. I feel cash is king on this virgin, I'm sure a buyer is around the corner. If it sits for a spell lets talk. I received a text today from my son that is a Naval officer and he said, have you seen that sweet 02 Dave has? I told him the drool has crashed my laptop.

Good luck with the sale! Kurt