2008 xb2002 pro comp

FLYING BUTCHER

2008 XB2002 PRO COMP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boat weighs 689# Pure white with silver metelflake bullet inlays (exactly match Allison decals on hull and trailer) Nordskog gauges-Digital speed, compass tach unit, fuel level, amp, digital seperate tach, fuel pressure,water pressure, water temp, Dual EGT readout gauges with recall and max(flashing setting), Lowrance indash depth temp gauge. Side slide seat. Minn Kota trolling motor. Custom boat cover (not a dust cover can sit outside heavy duty with soft side inside material so won't scratch gelcoat). Folding front trailer (garage storage), 3 chrome "twist" wheels and disc brakes. Hydraulic steering. 49 hours on a new 280 long block (3-5% leakdown all cylinders). Set of stock and set of tighter heads. Adjustable fuel regulator and JSRE flywheel. 260 electronics A-49 ECU (no rev limiter) both an A-48 and an A-6 chip. One year old Repair electronics, JSRE lightened balanced flywheel, injectors flowed by Bucrado, air horn cut, 1" spacer, sport jet reeds, etc etc! 7" Allison Jackplate, Johnson racing foil and skid plate. Seperate 3 gallon fuel tank with quick disconnect fittings.
THIS ISN'T YOUR DAD'S OLE FISHIN BOAT!! How quick is it you ask. Well I wouldn't think of selling David Shook short (guy has more balls than me for sure) she is lighter than his rig and now has the bottom blueprinted. When I first got the boat,(before the blueprinting)and before I found out the sweetspot was 1/2" ABOVE the bottom-I ran her even with the bottom with a 24 at 104. That was all the balls I had. Never had a big prop on her. $38,000IF ya have any questions just pm me. Thanks for lookin I messed up and put the pictures under "boats for sale" old guy thing

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

Just wanted to post a little info she is a 2008 a 2009 with same set up will run right at $50,000. I will get a few pictures of the engine and post today. In "my experience" the 280 is the absoultly best performance engine Mercury has ever made (that is why I have 3 of them)! A 280 stock long block is about as good (again my experience) as you can run. My first "performance" engine was a chopped cut up pieced together thing that was shipped all over the country and I spent over $25,000 yea TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON! Rebuilt 7 times and never got 50 total hours from it. Can you say "learning experience" Anyway, the engine that is on the back of this white beauty is a brand new long block 280. She has nothing but the best dressing her out. JSRE flywheel, Brucato flowed injecters, Mercury racing A-49 ECU with A-6 and A-48 chips, 5 pedal sport jet reeds, flywheel balanced and higher compression heads (drag style cylinder o-rings) done by Brendon Powers, also set of stock heads, rapair racing stator and power packs. EGT readouts in exhaust divider plate. Engine moniter gauge tells exact engine "running" hours. Lower unit well you have read about that. Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking guys

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
That boat is the best looking XB 2002 have seen. I sure wish I could afford it Good Luck with the sale!

Sorry, not try'in to high jack your sale thread just felt the need to tell ya how beautiful she is.

FLYING BUTCHER

Re: 2008 XB2002 PRO COMP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGINE PICTURES-keep forgetting all the stuff on her Johnson racing foil, skidplate, motor tooter. new hydraulic steering helm etc etc

Attachments

FLYING BUTCHER

Boat will be at the Mt Pleasant race Sept 13th. Stop by and check her out

Last edited: