2008 XB2002 with modified 280

Darth VMAX

LOL.... and right now I am upgrading my XB02 to be more family friendly. Heck, was on the phone with Bill just a while ago.

I like that boat of yours...no doubt!

Bobalouie

I ran it fully loaded to fish (but no troller) with a full tank of gas and with my 26P Hoss Triton I got 99.8 mph GPS at 7900 RPM before I ran out of room. The real amazing thing about this boat is the accelleration. The light weight really helps in that department, but doesnt really do much for top end. This boat goes from dead stop to around 93 mph very quickly. I wish I could find a way to put it on a clock. I know when the previous owner raced it, it would run 10.90's at 97 in the quarter. Of course, it had tight heads on it then, but, no mods to the motor.

If it doesnt sell quickly, I will put it back in with my 26P JC's RL Cut and see what she will do.

Bobalouie

Originally that was the plan Brack, but unfortunately, I cant afford to have 2 boats right now. That is the ultimate solution, for sure.

K.Kiser

I saw this boat when it was new at Lake Catherine in Arkansas, and the boat looks just like it did then by looking at the pics... Very sharp boat, and legitimately very light but not alarmingly thin or potato-chippy.. That's an upper crust example of an xb-02...

I dearly hope that whomever gets it understands what it is and takes care of it... Nothing burns me worse than a molested gem..

Bobalouie

I guess that I should have mentioned that in the post. Yes, it is a lightweight, but the sides dont flex when you push on them, everything is solid. I fished out of it, and I was over 300lbs up untill a couple months ago, and the decks never flexed, creaked, bowed or anything else. Its very solid. Thanks for reminding me about that KK.

Bobalouie

I did the same thing :big grin
If it doesnt sell, I am MORE than happy to keep it, pay it off, and get a pontoon. I dont have any problem with that! I always figured I needed 3 boats. One for fishing, one for going super fast, and a pontoon for partying. I got the super fast one already. :beer:

allison2003

With you be around lake Gibson , you need a pontoon to hang -out in the lake and the Xb 2002 to come up to the fun island and hang with the Allison group !!!
Good luck !!!

Darth VMAX

My question is how many kids do you have? I have 3 and we fit fine in the XB2002. now granted once they start getting some size to them things may change but for now, we squeeze in ok.

:)

Alli-drenaline Rush

I saw this boat when it was new at Lake Catherine in Arkansas, and the boat looks just like it did then by looking at the pics... Very sharp boat, and legitimately very light but not alarmingly thin or potato-chippy.. That's an upper crust example of an xb-02...
I dearly hope that whomever gets it understands what it is and takes care of it... Nothing burns me worse than a molested gem..
No lie there! Bob she's a beauty!

kcrochet

Very nice rig!! Not alot of late model 02's out there and the color is nice!!

Contractor

like every 1 else.. i agree.. very SLICK.!!!!! asking $$ 36 K plus change.. & doesn't know how fast it is.. i no how fast my 02 is... Sooo.. how FAST.??

mdevrow

11 second quarter is cookin !! I've always enjoyed excelleration getting their Quick over that extra 5 MPH top end any day once your running 110plus how fast you want to go.
WOW what a stunning RIG Good luck with the sell.

Last edited: