2010 venom 4 seater comp

jay j

light layup with seats in it is arond 630lbs side steer ally seastar 6345 hydraulic steering
12k tach fuel volt temp livorsi gauges 16gal fuel cell with sump 6" jack can be sold with trim timer $13,400.00 looking for trades xr2001

Attachments

Last edited:

jay j

Yep dont you wanna sell that drag so me and gore can get to work on another project?

Darth VMAX

Where are the new Hydrostreams being built? I like their new designs but wasn't sure if they were still in business.

BP1

Where are the new Hydrostreams being built? I like their new designs but wasn't sure if they were still in business.
\
I thought I read on S&F that Stroker now has the molds.
Don't know it for fact though.

And to the seller, good luck with the sale.
These Venoms can be set up to run, and drive easy while doing it.

Last edited:

jay j

As I heard, chub bryant will be building the new venoms. phillip had a tough go at it although he did a good job if nobody is buying new ones its just a matter of time.

XXXR2001

If you're selling your drag mota, what will be on the back of the xr2001?:relax:
Something a little larger maybe?:big grin

jay j

If you're selling your drag mota, what will be on the back of the xr2001?:relax:
Something a little larger maybe?:big grin
no wanna go back to what i started with in 99, steel sleeve laser injection. build a badass
motor for 2.4 pro then a pro stock for super stock class. the venom has been alot of fun i just never stay with anything long. heck in the last 2 years ive had a triad v21 2 allison gransports and the venom. bult a prostock motor a few years ago sold it to rbt never raced just wished i had. later jay

jay j

when this one sells jay, you should go get caldwells old boat. Sorry bout not calling you back sunday.
no i need to get that lite one there at abbie creek . No problem bout sunday
only one keeper and my son caught it. Heading down friday with hi pockets and lt see ya soon

allison8503

I never understood why prostock never took off in ODBA. Its a great class and when set up right will haul a$$ for a 200.

jay j

i never understood why prostock never took off in odba. Its a great class and when set up right will haul a$$ for a 200.
yea you are right, thats why the 2.4 pro class evolved the way it did, so as to entice the pro stock guys to run in it. Thats why i never raced the motor i built only one other boat to race against=no fun. Hopefully we can get it back on track, paul g proved what one is capable of and if you tear it up oh well you dont have to send it to ruck to get it fixed, do it at home.

suicidealli

i agree jay, it is a cool class. paul has that thing running... he put a couple of drags on the trailer.. robert was one of them. cant believe this boat is still for sale.. guys it looks awesome in person.
roy