2014 war

John Richied

I need a beer!
Good going Lars..... post the phone number and contact . Will it be a Allison tourney so we get it at $69?
is it may 11 to 18th?
B&W here we come!

I need to make sure BEFORE I make reservations I am on the right week is it

badbait

I just called the B&W and left a message that I wanted a room for the 12th. through the 17th. Looks like a few of us still want to make this work. Looking forward to seeing any of you that can make it.

DONNY

Hey my room is book baby. 15 thu 17. so you boys need to book rooms.

badbait

It's with mixed emotions that I say I'm going to bail on this years Allison Rally. Most of the reason is that I just have to much going on and secondly there just doesn't seem to be enough interest from very many of the guys that usually attend. So since this is such a low water year I am going to plan to spend as much time as I can at Lake Almanor during the first part of the summer since there may not be much water toward the end of the summer. I hope next year is a better water year.

Bill

Last edited:

John Richied

Are you guys frickin' serious? No rally:gasp

Hmmmm... Donny and I would have a lot of fun but only 2 boats at a rally.

Would you all rather just meet in Vegas and I'm serious ...

O'Brien 21

I would have really liked to make it, but w/things thae way they are, no can do. Pray for lots of rain so we can do Salt Creek next year---or sooner.
Sure missed getting to-gether w/you guys, even slomofoooooo! :beer: anyway for me.