21 skater twins

racerx

Boys the weapon is 4 sale,i posted it on scream and fly with pictures..

patches

What are you doing Jeff? Going bigger or getting back to an Allison like your supposed to be in:LMAO:

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Man your selling the white rocket? Boys this boat is awsome he made me sit in the back seat sounds like twin indy car screaming in your ears. Lucky there is two chicken **** bars in the back to hold onto because i had a hold of them this boat RUNS!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with
sale LOUEY!!! I be home tommarrow have a secret for ya.
Jason

racerx

Jason i might be going to the cassville run this weekend,its a great time,call me

BigRedAlli

John, you were the first person I thought of when I seen this post. :laughing

Hurry up and sell that stream before this one is gone!!! :twisted evil

jimbob88

Do it john. Lundy, phil, & I would love a ride back to the beach after golf at next years rally!!:beer:

john4utvols

Todd, I guess that was pay back from the cake incident the year before..........

Jeff I would love to have it, But the stream has to go first....... Once it is gone and you still have it I will give ya a call.....

Volatile

Hey Loser, how bout tradin' for an Allison? Gimme a call. Might have the River Racer ready in a few weeks for Blarney and wouldn't mind having a driver for the 1st week, since I have never run on that track and the season is winding down soon. That might get the Allison fever started with you again?? Call me about doing some test runs. Volatileracing... Steve. 815-590-6738

racerx

Boat is gone,lookin for a real nice xb2002 like Brack nice...

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Jeff
Someone got a nice ride!!!! Watch out boys LOSER going to be sniffing around!! Congrads on the sale Jeff.
Jason

wc911

Well I got some good pics of that boat with JOHNS BIG BUTT in it at FASS PASS but i cant get my wife to show me how to crop the picks in to see how good it gets up on the water so I can post them. Man I would have liked to rode in that boat!!!!! GOOD LOOKIN BOAT!!!!!!!!!