24 DragIV cupped to a 25 or 26

chad202

Holy cow. Talk about holeshot and lift. I didn't stretch her out cause of floaters in the water but I did get on her for about 1/4 mile and took her to 92mph. The holeshot is better than my 25 trophy which I didn't think was possible. No slip, no bog, just rockets on plain. Will do more testing but may be my new fishing prop.

BigRedAlli

8) 8) 8)
I love my 28p but still look'in for a 26p....Billy is going to bring one to the Ally Rally for me to try....Can't wait!!! :D
Chad, do you use a trim stop bolt ???
Marty...

chad202

No but with this prop, I can take off with it trimmed out. I normally take off with my needle just shy of middle between trimmed down and full trim. This prop I have is for sale by one of my buddies but I will test it fully and another buddy of mine will also. If neither of us wants it, I'll post it here first. However, I think one of us will end up with it. :D I can send it to you to try if you like Marty.

BigRedAlli

Thanks for the offer....but sounds like it's already sold !!! :lol:
I'm going to try and do a little trim testing tomarrow. I'd like to be able to use a trim stop to give me a little more range on my trim gage(manuel),but not sure if i need it.Shouldn't be a problem with my small props,but will probaly bog with my bigger props...we'll see...Will be only the second time out this year.First time I was just take'in it easy burn'in out last years "doctored fuel". did run it up to 7200 for a sec. with the 28, sure did feel good 8) Just filled up with fresh fuel,so tomarrow we're going to let her rip... :D
Later....Marty

chad202

Sounds like fun. I'll be thinking about you while I'm at work. :( :D Even if it is sold, you are more that welcome to try it. What's mine is yours, except my wife. :lol:

chad202

Still testing. Should be able to do a good head-to-head this week coming. I'll let you know.