260/pro max cowl decals

MCM

260/pro max cowl and 250 xb, xs decals (pics added)

I have 260 cowl decals in any color. They are a complete set as they come from Mercury, 75.00 plus shipping. Pics soon to come thanks

Last edited:

FlatOutAlly

I have 260 cowl decals in any color. They are a complete set as they come from Mercury, 75.00 plus shipping. Pics soon to come thanks

Sounds nice. Can you post pix? and can you do Promax decals, too? I have an Alien with aftermarkets that I'd like to get stock ones for.

Thanks.

MCM

Yea I'll see what I can do, these are aftermarket decals cut out of solid vinyl so they last better than factory ones, thanks.

Last edited:

MCM

Yep anything you want, even Ronald Mcdonald colors for the guys in the back.

zatchmo

Do you have the pattern for an alien cowel too? I need the 2.5 stickers and the ones that go on the back of the cowel. I think the rest of them are in good shape, but I'll double check this weekend.

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Malcolm
Those are sweet!!!!!! Called Malcolm up ordered a set wife sent a check out that night. He called me up the next morning and said decals were done and sent them out. I told him wait till the check clears dont worry about it i trust you !!!!! Well it was fast service and freindly person to do bussiness with!!! I will post pictures when i put them on the cowl!!!! THANK YOU !!
Jason

MCM

Malcolm is good people for sure...cant fish worth a crap but still a great guy...:gone fishing
Thanks Brandon, Your rainbow stripes and gay pride decals are done I need your address.

MCM

I will if I get a couple people wanting them. Let me know thanks.

MCM

I have the decals for the drag cowl pics soon to follow, thanks

jdb35

I need some individual decals like the mercury M and EFI decals. Is there any way you can purchase these individually?