280 31 hours sportsmaster

FLYING BUTCHER

This is a stock 280 (except rods have been lightened and balanced by JSRE) Jay did this for me when he freshened up the engine with new rings and bearings. The engine has 31 hours on it and leakdown is 3-5% on all cylinders. It is a 2005 model I bought new. Comes with remote trim and all hook ups. The sportsmaster has been completely rebuilt with all new Mercury racing parts (Gunther Marine) and has been wet once, She is on a boat so you can drive her if you want. 20" shaft and stock ECU $12,999 pictures available upon request

catfish123

Bill, if you were a little closer to me and if I could hide the purchase of your motor from my wife.......I WOULD TAKE THAT THING OFF YOUR HANDS IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

catfish123

My bad...........LOL...........ruined it!!!!!!!!!!! It won't hook anymore.

FLYING BUTCHER

Hey ole friend, we are retired so might be able to deliver BUT covering ya with your wife, well that isn't "priceless"!! going to make someone a hecka nice running rig. I can still remember the first time (I was in the back seat of Badbaits Allison) at the first WAR, and I heard his 280 sucking air!!! I knew then I had to have one-not sure how the heck I ended up with 3 of them!! Spend that retirement get the economy moving. Got plenty to retire on as long as I only live a couple more years! LOL have fun be safe