2nd annual Allison Owners Fork trip 2009

pickwickangler

Whats yalls thoughts? Same place, same time? Sounds good to me but need yalls opinions. Lets hear some thoughts, need to get everything worked out so folks can plan ahead.

Last edited:

TN XB-21

To many trees in the water!!:gasp:gasp:rolling eyes. I was very lucky not damage something!!

Hitting tree tops in 30 feet of water every few minutes is unreal even at TR speeds!!:help

I made two trips in one to Fork...first and last!!

I think I will bypass Fork next year.

pickwickangler

It definately is not a lake you want to ride around in and you gonna be draggin over stumps but it does have a good place to stay and some fish to catch :at the bar

RedAllison

BOOKIT DANNO!!!

SAME Bat time.

SAME Bat channel.

:at the bar
RA

ps
Dennis you candyass, whatchu buy dat feeshin bote fer if you skeert of a few stumps? Ok leave da dirty lil princess inda garage and ride my mom with one of us!!! :relax: Regardless, you IZ comin wifus.

Bob Ant

Same place, Same time, Same lower unit destruction.

I'm in.

Need a small prop shaft for sport master. Might as well start looking ahead of time.

Bob A.

Texan

I reserved all the rooms they had left at Lake Fork Marina http://www.lakeforkmarina.com/ for Wednesday, March 25 through Sunday, March 29. They only had five rooms left. I guess they are have multiple tournaments there that weekend. I'm in one room, Jim is in another arriving on Tuesday, March 24, so that leaves three rooms. Lake Fork Lodge is the next hotel/marina just north of LFM if we need overflow. You can check them out at http://www.lakeforklodge.com/ but I suggest that you book early. It appears that things are booking early for the Spring fishing season at Fork.

I'm starting a list of who will be there.

Bill Parker aka Texan and partner

Last edited:

RedAllison

THANKS Bill for snaggin those remaining rooms. March is RUSH TIME at Fork so we slipped a lil this fall and waited later than lastyear, but we gonna have just as much fun. Last March Jeffro, Andy and I shared a room. They brought Andy a "TEXAS SIZED" rollout bed that was half again biggern my kids bunk beds. So 3-4 could easily share a room if need be.

Yall sumbeechez best start sharpenin ya hooks and gettin yochit ready NOW cause me and Jeffro iz takin NO PRISONERS next spring. We comin ARMED FOR BATTLE by got!!! :gone fishing:gone fishing

Bill Parker aka Texan and partner
Jim "RedAllison" McFarland & Jeff "Mercboy175" Brazil.

The Cashew Kid

"Fadeproof Red Flash" and "Diamondtrim Mercboy Ice":big grin They aint got thick enough note pads to keep up with us son!

RedAllison

"Fadeproof Red Flash" and "Diamondtrim Mercboy Ice" They aint got thick enough note pads to keep up with us son!
Ats MY patnuh, yall best LOOK DA FEKOUT!!! Come March I'm gonna turn ol "Suede Brazil Silk" loose onda big TX pond and THIS TIME we aint takin NO prisoners... u dig sukkas???

:beer::cool :gone fishing

Tell em Silk, "Ats how we roll"!!! :at the bar
RA

Texan

Ats MY patnuh, yall best LOOK DA FEKOUT!!! Come March I'm gonna turn ol "Suede Brazil Silk" loose onda big TX pond and THIS TIME we aint takin NO prisoners... u dig sukkas???

:beer::cool :gone fishing

Tell em Silk, "Ats how we roll"!!! :at the bar
RA

You boyz keep talkin dat smack all you want, Jack! I'm gonna be fishin onda big Texas pond all winter long right up to da end of March when you boyz show up. Take dat toda bank an let it draw interest.

You boyz better not be wearin dark britches when you come over here, 'cause I don't want my footprint showin on your buttz when we kick y'all's arse.....

Last edited:

RedAllison

Ain't no shame in dis game!:big grin
Dont make no GOTDAM diffurnce to me! :wink

Jeffro I wuz gonna go to Sams and buy em ALL extra thick notepads and pencils. Reckon any of em got pencil sharpeners in they boats??? I don't wanna here NO excuses when we done wit em. :same ole song

:beer:
RA

pickwickangler

Ifn I wanted a notebook I'd just borrow Ra's, should be full of tips/tekneeks from last year!!!

RedAllison

Andy YOU SPESHULLY best be sharpnin up yo pansuls now why ya can!!! :gone fishing :gone fishing

:twisted evil :beer:
RA

Texan

I don't need no pansuls. I don't need no notebook. All I need to do iz brought one of dem hawgs in to trade Texas Parks & Wildlife for da replica mount. Dat'll be all da proof I need to show who gotda chit.