2nd annual Allison Owners Fork trip 2009

allisonriverrat

+++++++++++1 on that neal.lol i laughed my azz off on dat one. thats right cus he makes me have to reread everyting on here twrice. no tellin what his dang notes say. heck i would probably tink its a map to the treasure that indiana jones has been trying to find.lol

RedAllison

Donbe dissin me now Tony, we roll inda skreet skrait up dig?

No what I'm sayin G ??? :big grin :laughing
RA

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Good thang thats to far for me to make it. I would give all of you big mouths a run for your money..........lol

allisonriverrat

aw shucks red, i would never diss my buddy. sides i proved that already, u tore the cit out of my boat and i didnt even get mad. i cant help it if i have a hard time readin RED LATIN lol. but when i figure it out its usually somthin funny! buy the way i have got a cool pic of ur boat sittin on top lookin like a runner. shot me ur mail in pm. i wanted to post it , but dont know how to enlarge it so it looks like it do on my screen. the bass yatch is smokin!

fatfred69

Texan;
Count fatfred69 and deputymom in on this years 'fork' extravaganza! But we'll need some details so we don't leave the Texas Hill Country a day late and $$'s short! I can be reached @ fredn@myway.com, or here or.......

Thanks
Fred

RedAllison

Bring it on Fred, lookin forward to new faces. Better call now for a room, March-May is PRIME TIME CENTRAL for Fork so many of the places book 6+ months in advance. The trip will be the last full week of March/09. I'm gonna go down Tuesday the 24th and will be there thru that Sunday the 29th. Everyone can pre-fish amongst themselves or with guides anytime thru that Thursday the 26th. We'll hold the tournament itself Fri (27th) & Sat (28th). Will leave Sunday the 29th as a travel home day.

We can plan more later in the year as far as the cookouts each night. Bill (Texan) is bringing his cooker again and it'll hold MORE than we need so we have tons of options there as well as Moser's Restaurant there onsite at LFM is GREAT! There's several other great restaurants nearby as well. :beer:

CAN'T WAIT, this'll be my 7th March trip to Fork over the years. LOVE dat place inda spring!!! :gone fishing

Me and Jeffro be takin NO PRISONERS next year!!! :twisted evil
RA

Texan

Fred: That's great, bud. You got mail but I'll put this up for you. This is my original post after returning from Fork a few weeks ago about reservations.

I reserved all the rooms they had left at Lake Fork Marina http://www.lakeforkmarina.com/ for Wednesday, March 25 through Sunday, March 29. They only had five rooms left. I guess they are have multiple tournaments there that weekend. I'm in one room, Jim is in another arriving on Tuesday, March 24, so that leaves three rooms. Lake Fork Lodge is the next hotel/marina just north of LFM if we need overflow. You can check them out at http://www.lakeforklodge.com/ but I suggest that you book early. It appears that things are booking early for the Spring fishing season at Fork.
We'll have a large time, no doubt, and will catch some hawgs for sure. You might call LFM and see if they had any cancellations, but LFL is just up the road. I guess we need to get an accounting of just who all is planning, at this point on coming. At the moment, I know of three of the five rooms that are spoken for. I guess you're number four.

Am I wrong, Jim? The three of you will most likely wad up in one room, me an my partner in another, Bob Ant and partner in number three, Fred and wife in four. Better chime in folks.

RedAllison

Neal or Andy need to chime in. 3 is easy in a room, 4 can work if we move the table around. Dennis comin this year?

We'll getter figgert out, :beer: :gone fishing
RA

GotMyAlly

I'm plannin' on bein' there. Ridin' and fishin' with Andy. Haven't really discussed accomodations yet though.

Texan

Dennis comin this year?
Not counting Dennis out, but he sounded pretty firm when he said he wuz gonna pass.

Neal: You an Andy need to get together on this. If the two of you share a room, with Fred, that's all the rooms we got at LFM. Everybody else goes up the road to Lake Fork Lodge. Be nice if we could fill five more rooms up there. Also, there are cabins nearby and other marina's up and down.

RedAllison

Theys plenny of cattle around the marina's, any with goats?

Just wanted Neal to feel at home!!! I'll bring da fireworks and camcorder. :LMAO::LMAO:
RA