3 week Resto Project...

TBuck2003

Floor was cracked so it had to be dug out and filled with west system with micro balloons, then glassed with a double layer cloth and resin.

catfish123

Wow!!!..............Both of you guys, Todd, and Matt have a lot to be proud of. The workmanship is outstanding, your skills are remarkable, but most important is the "togetherness" that it brings to your family. It's good, clean, healthy fun and the memories you both will get from this will never be forgotten. Congratulations to both of you on all your accomplishments and your emphasis on promoting great overall family values, something too often lost in today's world. Bring that thing up to Raystown and let's have some fun!

Sincerely, Bob

Last edited:

The Cashew Kid

Great Question Neal...lol Jeffro have to grease up your sides like me to get in !!!!!
You got that right! Prolly wouldn't hafta worry about gettin thrown out if I got in. Might hafta take the dang thing apart to get me out.:laughing Would prolly hafta move the pedal forward a couple feet too.

BALD ALLISON

For those of you who didn't get to make it to the Rally, ya'll missed out . This boat is SWEET!! And fast too.
Good job Matty, Boat looks awesome.

Phil

whipper

:cool:

All as I can say is she looks so sweet!!!! Love the colors and Matt. What can I say. Your a good lad and very very handy. Keep on doing what your doing and youll keep on getting what your getting.
Outstanding!!! Love the race fairing, sweet hull. You and your Dad Matt are an insperation to all us pops.

Texas Dear

I guess perfection runs in the family I seen the boat it looks and runs great A work of art yall done A great job