30 Hydromotive T4X

Lotus 50

Condition: Almost perfect, just a bit of black on the hub that could be cleaned.
It's too much for my SS2000/150XR4. I can only get 5300 rpm. Despite that, it's my fastest prop.

$400

dspencer

I don't have a need for anything like that with my little 150 but I do one that is a 26p.

Lotus 50

My prop is still for sale. The other prop discussion on this thread is cool by me.

I thought all the Ally guys would be buying T4Xs after the test in BWB. I sure wanted one, and it is the fastest wheel I've tried on my boat. If I had a 2.5, with more torque, I'd probably love it.

whipper

Sold to the man from BC:)
David I sent you a PM. This prop is still forsale I wish I could have bought it but other obligations got in the way. Hears a pic of the prop that does this thing justace. Sorry Dave your pic sucks.:big grin This is the accual prop for sale from a differant angle. It will rock on a Grand Sport or XB 2003 with a 225PM or better. Sorry again David I couldnt follow threw I realy wanted this prop.:sad

Last edited:

Lotus 50

Yes, its still for sale, although I just missed a phone call about it.

It turns out this is a hard prop to sell. I've taken it home from the cottage twice for deals that fell through, and took it back to the cottage yesterday for another no show.

It won't make me feel bad if it doesn't sell. I'd like to try it again with a bit more engine height. It's very fast, but so steep that my little 150 can't really accelerate with any authority.

h2oskiier30

If anyone is looking for a prop with LIFT, this is it. I have one in a 26p, and it jumps my XB03 on pad with ease.