30P Lightning ET Chopper Sale/Trade

MoodyAllison

Hey guys,
I've got a 30P chopper on my 2003xb and its a little large for my set up. I'm looking for a 26-28 to go back on it. I will try to get some pictures of it and post them soon. The prop is in great shape and has never been touched. I'll let it go for $600.00 or trade for a mazco, hydromotive or hoss.

MoodyAllison

Sorry for the confusion, it's an ET. :banghead
As I said it is in pretty dang good shape. I do alot of fishing with a pretty good load and not as much high end runs, so it's time to find this one a better home. The pictures are from my phone cause I lost the cord to my camera - but I will buy a new one tomorrow and try to have some better shots.
I've got an 03 with a stock 280 on it - so if you fellas got any good props that I would have a good time (quick/good hole and mid range) maybe a chopper, hit me up. Thanks for all the insight!

Attachments

jas638

Banned
i have a 14X28 hoss hyperdrive. i will trade ya. it turned 7500 on my 260. its a good one. give ya hole shot mid and top. carry a load good too. i always wanted to try an et. it is a real et right not a cut or copy?

MoodyAllison

Jas638, send me some pics. Has the prop been worked? Why do you want to get rid of it?
I have had three people in the boat- 2, 250 pders and a 160 pder and turned it around 7,000. Running light and all out around 7,400. I'm running 12" jack and 1" above pad. With a full tank and fishing load it's just too slow out of the hole and it's killin me on fuel when fishing the tourney's.

AMERICAN

i have seen jas's prop . its sweet ,fast runnin prop.

jas638

Banned
here are some pics. i am not really lookin to get rid of it? i saw your post and thought i have wanted to try an et but havent come across a 30. my prop might be what your lookin for. good hole shot , mid, and top end. thought a trade might be possible? hyperdrives carry a load well. this is a genuine hoss. call dave and check the serial numbers .the pic is bad the stampings are HPD GO1728 HOSS 14x28.let me know if you want better pics no problem.i have never had the prop worked and it does not appear to have had any work done to it.do you have the hub for your et? and is it a genuine et or a cut copy? serial numbers please.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lakeman (Allison)

Hey guys,
I've got a 30P chopper on my 2003xb and its a little large for my set up. I'm looking for a 26-28 to go back on it. I will try to get some pictures of it and post them soon. The prop is in great shape and has never been touched. I'll let it go for $600.00 or trade for a mazco, hydromotive or hoss.
If thats have a real mercury 30p et. I have a 28p mazco. ran it 2 times and looks like new. 9-9.5 out of 10... like to trade.....

Lakeman (Allison)

Hey guys,
If thats a real mercury 30p et. I have a 28p mazco. looks like new. 9-9.5 out of 10... like to trade.....

zatchmo

i have a 14X28 hoss hyperdrive. i will trade ya. it turned 7500 on my 260. its a good one. give ya hole shot mid and top. carry a load good too. i always wanted to try an et. it is a real et right not a cut or copy?
I'll vouch for this prop if it helps. It is a good one. Runs very well.

jas638

Banned
hi paul ,got your pm.the question is this: are we tradin yes or no. i am willin to trade you straight up no cash differences.i ship mine you ship yours.my blades are clean you say you have 2 blades with 2 dings.you say you would be willin to trade me back if i am not happy. i will do the deal with you.just being straight, cause i have a guy who saw my pics and made me a killa offer.please let me know .and to lakeman !the next time i see your tryin to make a deal i will be sure to step on your toes a bit. thanks buddy!

MoodyAllison

Gentlemen, (to all)
I have been very impressed by the people and their personality quality, that have been on this forum. I am a Newer member to the forum.
I told you about two very small imperfections on my prop that you would probably look at and laugh at for the simple fact that I brought it up. I do not want any mud to be slung and will not deal with any person who acts this way. We all have access to see what the fair market value is on these items and I know that some props are simply worth more that others. As for my prop.........I guess this other sweet deal is going to be the best route for you to go with.... Sorry it didn't work out - I liked your prop and have evidence it's a good one.
No hard feelings to anyone involved!

jas638

Banned
see paul, thats all i wanted too know. whether or not we were gonna make a deal.simple as that. i really didnt see the need for the lengthy pm's we were starting to trade. i am sorry i dont have the time for that.i should be gettin my snowblower ready instead of typing this,but for some reason i kinda feel like i have to defend myself a bit. i am just a to the point kind of guy ,did not mean to come off rude if thats how you took it.as for the dings ,and how people act and as you put it their personality quality, in your opening post you didnt say anything about the dings.you sent that to me in a pm. it should be open for disclosure, in my opinion i would have stated that from the start. in the first post of this thread.but then again you said yourself you are a newbie. guess its food for thought.i am not a veteran to this site.as well there is no hard feelings. good luck be safe.

MoodyAllison

Still looking to trade this Prop if anyone is interested. I need a prop with a flo torque hub cause I now have a big shaft in the lower. I'm gonna rate the ET a 7-8/10 it is in good shape but like I mentioned before I need a 26-28". I like the thought of a quad IV OT 26 or a 28 worked for an ally..... Trying to start fresh on this one.