32" Knob Cut

GotMyAlly

32 pitch 'KNOB CUT' by Hydromotive. Started out as a 32" Chopper II. I've only ran it 1 time since Todd put the cut on it. Flo torq hub, so you can run it on your fat shaft or small shaft with the proper hub. $550 to your door.

catfish123

How did it run Neal? Was it pretty hard to turn? Any top end numbers from it?

GotMyAlly

Never got to string it out. I put it on once on Ouachita. It was a busy weekend and the water was too rough for me to really stand on it. It pulled outta the hole better than I expected for a 32" prop, even with a passenger in the back seat. I ran it up to 90 and it was still pulling, but the water was just too rough to skin it back for a long stretch. That was labor day weekend or thereabouts and I never got the chance to run it again.

johnnyracer

Ive got a 26 chopper that has had the weed cutters cut back .Its got a few marks where someone straightned out a wave in it. Looks worse than it feels and runs fine on my boat. Other than that the profile hasn t been changed . Let me know.

I cant seem to get pics to load so if youll give me a email I send ya a few pics.

John

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

Back up for sale. Andy was gonna buy it but popped his motor before he got to run it. New price. $450 to your door.

badoxr2001

would you be interested in a 30 p hoss triton, are a 28 chopper ?

thank's bado