4 Blade 26 Pro ET Lightning 48-8M0006666 650.00 OBO

twsykes

Extremely low hours. Basically only for testing in excellent shape. 650 OBO. 20.00 Shipping...

bassracr

I sent an email a while back and asked you to call me to let you know that the prop should work pretty well on your boat. The part # listed is a “pro” ET. An et prop is a three blade. A pro et is a four blade and it would likely be the fastest prop you have for your boat. I saw a while back you asked how a et would work on your boat and folks replied not very well ,which is true. The pro et on your boat will be fast on the top end. Not sure if actually tried it on your rig or not . I think a lot of dealers years ago would sell you one of these props with your boat for a “speed prop”

Last edited:

brund

I sent an email a while back and asked you to call me to let you know that the prop should work pretty well on your boat. The part # listed is a “pro” ET. An et prop is a three blade. A pro et is a four blade and it would likely be the fastest prop you have for your boat. I saw a while back you asked how a et would work on your boat and folks replied not very well ,which is true. The pro et on your boat will be fast on the top end. Not sure if actually tried it on your rig or not . I think a lot of dealers years ago would sell you one of these props with your boat for a “speed prop”
Thank you for clearing that up, i just called mercury and that prop is a four blade pro et. I am looking for the 3 blade lightning.