88 xb02

rmills280

not mine but a friend and he can't get the new thread to work for him. it's a very clean boat. maroon and sandstone, has a 200 merc with svs and some other goodies. his name is rookie on here so you can pm him or he may be able to reply to this thread. 12,500. theres pics and more info on fastbass.

Last edited:

Rookie

1988 xb2002 with 1999 Merc 200 efi with a few mods, all machine work was done by Nichols outboard engineering. wizard top pinned pistons, metal caged bearings, light flywheel, injectors tested repaired by brucato, nordskog gps, 260 mid section and trim with safety wing. has SVS also and selectable 12 or 24 volt trim. very nice boat for its age. gel coat is original it is sandstone and maroon. has bench seat in pics but also have another bucket that goes in the middle in place of bench if u want it single in back as well. Tandem oklahoma trailer with new tires. im sure im forgetting all kinds of stuff, if u have any questions or need more pics u can ask here or pm me or call or text. 865-776-1760 Thanks for looking

$10,500 cash firm

Last edited:

resqu-u

You can't sell such a nice boat that cheap, it drops the value for all the rest of us! This boat is a head turner. Bsprout buy the hull for 10,500 and get a bad *** free motor with it.

Rookie

wrong time of year but it will sale eventually, im in no hurry, just thought id make it more interesting. someone will be getting a real nice boat 8)

Rookie

Ok guys its a New Year! spring is just around the corner! so come get it!!!:big grin:big grin:big grin

jasonm

Probationary User
Rookie I am interested can you send me all the details of the boat and any extra pics you may have? Also do you have any pics of the pad and motor without the cowling? Thanks in advance. This is a nice looking rig! Jasonm74@att.net