95 XB2003 w/ 99 2.5 EFI Sport

NoviceDave

$14K. The engine was rebuilt in 05. Block sent to US Chrome for straightening and nicasil plating. Pistons top-pinned by John Marles. Injectors cleaned, flowed, and tested by Tony Brucato. Rod end bearings and seals replaced and engine assembled by me. Has not been over 7K since rebuild. Sportmaster lower unit rebuild by a Merc tech in 07. Gears, bearings, and clutch replaced. Drive shaft repaired with sleeve to repair pitting around water pump. Gear case has Allison mod performed by Tucker Landing. Leading edge of skeg needs to be cleaned up. Trailer is dinged from being driven on gravel roads. I purchased it this way back in 2001 and only the bunk members have significant rust. Rubrail at bow is broken and pad has been repaired by me otherwise hull is in good not showroom condition. Pictures in gallery (XB2003 w/ 280) under the name of David Guzman. Will take more pictures for serious inquiries. Please email me at daveguzman@qwest.net with questions.

Thx,
NoviceDave

westyf18

Dave,

I'm sorry to see that your selling your Alli. I know how much you enjoyed it.

I ended up buying the boat that was advertised in Oklahoma. It was more money but it's on a single axle trailer which is something I needed in order to get it in my garage easily.

Best of luck on your sale at the price you have listed it will go very quick.

Hopefully it will go out of Arizona so I'll have the quickest Alli in AZ.:big grin:big grin

Westy

NoviceDave

Congratulations Westy. I hope you really enjoy your new boat. If I can help in anyway just let me know.

Quickbiscuit, I replied to your email.

NoviceDave

westyf18

Thanks Dave:
I'm an old guy so the side steer works for me. Best of luck on the sale. I've seen this boat and know how Dave takes care of things. I'm sure your motor is stronger then mine so please sombody from outside of AZ buy this boat.

Westy

NoviceDave

Price reduced to $12K but sold as-is because one of the top transom bolts just broke. Bill from Allison is sending me new and bigger bolts that I will give you but you will have to install them. This boat will only be for sale until the beginning of April then it will go back to the bank. If I get a job between now and then this offer will no longer be good.

Thx,
NoviceDave