A few lessons in grammar and spelling

XSive

I just ran across this on the internet. It appears that we a have a celebrity in our midst. I found these transcripts from show of their syndicated shows...Enjoy!!!!

This is "Learning to Spell with Ms. Harp." I be Ms. Harp, and today we're gonna spell the word __________. Spell it with me now, ____________. Now let's use it in a sentence.

Fortify:
"I asked this trick down on 6 Mile-How much? She said fortify dollars, honey."

Formaldehyde:
"The police came to my door looking for my cousin Melvin, I told them there ain't no place formaldehyde in the house, it be too small."

Foreclose:
"If I don't pay my alimony this month, I'll have more money foreclose."

Fascinate:
"My sister Wolanda bought a sweater with ten buttons on it, but her tits are so big, she can only fascinate."

Disappointment:
"My parole officer told me, if I miss disappointment, he's going to send me back to the big house."

Dimension:
"A lot of you ladies been calling in wondering what Ms. Harp look like. Well, he's tall, dark, handsome, not dimension hung like a cat."

Derange:
"Derange is where the deer and the antelope play."

Decide:
"My favorite girls are Wanda and Yolanda, but I like to keep a couple on decide."

Data:
"At my basketball game the other night, I score a triple double and my coach said data boy Ms. Harp."

Copulate:
"I called 911 and an hour later when they showed up, I said copulate."

Connoisseur:
"I says to my friend Ramone, man you really stink today, what connoisseur did you crawl out of?"

Coatroom:
"The judge said, one more outburst like that and I'll have the bailiff clear the coatroom."

Clothesline:
"When I came home late again, I found my clothesline on the porch."

Catacomb:
"I went to the Douglas/Hollyfield fight and sat next to Don King: man, someone oughta get that catacomb."

Button:
"My girlfriend Juanita bought some leopard skin stretch pants. I said girl, you won't get you button 'em."

Beware:
"I asked the man at the employment office, is this beware I find me a job?"

Battery:
"The coach told my cousin Reggie he better start swinging the battery won't be in the line up tomorrow."

Bagdad:
"I always wondered what was in the Bagdad use to drink out of when he was sitting on the front porch."

Assert:
"On the way home from work, I always take assert so my old lady don't smell liquor on my breath."

Anus:
"The policeman told me and my friend Jerome they be looking for the two guys that held up the liquor store and we said---anus."

Afford:
"I wanted to buy a Cadillac, but then had to settle for afford."

hotshaft

I just ran across this on the internet. It appears that we a have a celebrity in our midst. I found these transcripts from show of their syndicated shows...Enjoy!!!!

This is "Learning to Spell with Ms. Harp." I be Ms. Harp, and today we're gonna spell the word __________. Spell it with me now, ____________. Now let's use it in a sentence.

Fortify:
"I asked this trick down on 6 Mile-How much? She said fortify dollars, honey."

Formaldehyde:
"The police came to my door looking for my cousin Melvin, I told them there ain't no place formaldehyde in the house, it be too small."

Foreclose:
"If I don't pay my alimony this month, I'll have more money foreclose."

Fascinate:
"My sister Wolanda bought a sweater with ten buttons on it, but her tits are so big, she can only fascinate."

Disappointment:
"My parole officer told me, if I miss disappointment, he's going to send me back to the big house."

Dimension:
"A lot of you ladies been calling in wondering what Ms. Harp look like. Well, he's tall, dark, handsome, not dimension hung like a cat."

Derange:
"Derange is where the deer and the antelope play."

Decide:
"My favorite girls are Wanda and Yolanda, but I like to keep a couple on decide."

Data:
"At my basketball game the other night, I score a triple double and my coach said data boy Ms. Harp."

Copulate:
"I called 911 and an hour later when they showed up, I said copulate."

Connoisseur:
"I says to my friend Ramone, man you really stink today, what connoisseur did you crawl out of?"

Coatroom:
"The judge said, one more outburst like that and I'll have the bailiff clear the coatroom."

Clothesline:
"When I came home late again, I found my clothesline on the porch."

Catacomb:
"I went to the Douglas/Hollyfield fight and sat next to Don King: man, someone oughta get that catacomb."

Button:
"My girlfriend Juanita bought some leopard skin stretch pants. I said girl, you won't get you button 'em."

Beware:
"I asked the man at the employment office, is this beware I find me a job?"

Battery:
"The coach told my cousin Reggie he better start swinging the battery won't be in the line up tomorrow."

Bagdad:
"I always wondered what was in the Bagdad use to drink out of when he was sitting on the front porch."

Assert:
"On the way home from work, I always take assert so my old lady don't smell liquor on my breath."

Anus:
"The policeman told me and my friend Jerome they be looking for the two guys that held up the liquor store and we said---anus."

Afford:
"I wanted to buy a Cadillac, but then had to settle for afford."

R u a fag?:punch

hotshaft

More like madly in love with you!:laughing:laughingI bet Xsive is planing away to take you away from flathead and john repeat!!! THat way he can have you all to his self forever!!!!!:big grin:LMAO: