A Moment Of Silence

spd663

I would like to offer a word of prayer for the victims and survivers of this tradegy in virginia. This is a tradegy that is becoming more and more common .

RedAllison

Dear God,
Why do you allow such terrible things to happen in our schools?

Concerned Student

Dear concerned student,
I am not allowed in your schools!
God

:very sad
RA

citabriatom

32 people were killed and numerous others were wounded at Va Tech by a crazed gunman.This was particularly scarey for me as I graduated there and am still close to some people who work there and know others who live nearby.Several people here at work have children there.Imagine trying to reach friends and loved ones while the phone and cell circuits are completely jammed.It took almost 2 hours to reach my bud.

Texan

Mother was in Austin in '66. I was but a pup (4 years old) living with my grandparents. I still remember my grandmother going nutz trying to reach my mother in Austin back before cell phones, or even phones in the dorm rooms. Scary chit indeed. God speed to those that were innocently killed and wounded, but more importantly now, their families left behind to pick up the pieces and with endless questions. Terrible tragedy. Just terrible. My heart goes out to them.