Acuff Inn

Larry XR2001

Ok how many of you got charged by Acuff Inn again this year. After the price we got when we started to leave I told them to cancel my reservation for this year. I got my statement from the card I used last year and guess what I got charged for one night this year. Did any of the rest of you get the same? I called and they said I need to talk with Joy and she is not here today. So I will call and just ask for Joy and tell them nothing until she is one the line. In case you got charged the number is (423) 942-6370

Larry

K

Kevin from FL

We did too Larry, and getting Joy on the line is like catching a bass on the moon :evil:

After two weeks of calling, we did get her on the line and nothing has been done to correct the charge.

We filed a claim against the charge with our credit card company. You should do the same and direct them to this post.

Larry XR2001

Kevin:

Filed the dispute of charges on line and sent them an email of how to get to this site. We also need to check with everyone else and see that no one gets ripped off by this outfit.

Larry

BigRedAlli

Me and SSTom stopped by the parking lot for a while Sat night, hope they didn't charge us!!! :lol:

Larry XR2001

Kevin:

What did you do to get to speak with Joy? I think they know who I am and when I call she is always out for the day.

Larry

K

Kevin from FL

Larry, don't call the regular number...call this one and say that you have been trying to get in touch with Joy for a special reservation.

423-942-6370

We had a long holding time before she answered :)

She has a 90 day period before she has to refund your money once a complaint has been filed through a credit card company if you win.