allison 7" jp

John S

I was just trying to find where the mice were getting in the basement and tripped over the damned thing. Now my foot hurts like hell.$75 TYD lower 48.

John S

Patches, the give a damm/tired of lookin at it ratio has drastically tilted. I have to work in the garage tomorrow, so if I hit my knee on the ally trailer one more time stepping over it, that may go cheap too (the boats staying), lol. Rather see someone using it, not like its an autographed victorias secret catalog... that I could put to use.

kornvb

I'll have to take it for $75 shipped send me a pm with your address I will send you some money. Thanks Bryan

John S

Nope, its sold, sorry. Guy called me last night. Moral of the story, if ya want somethin gone, price it to get gone. Worked so well, I got another one. Wife for sale, $75 bucks paid TYD.

How you been Cliff? Got that rig ready for this summer? I think I might try the river this year.

FlatOutAlly

He sure is, Scott. It won't be so funny when his wife logs in later maybe? :shock:

I is pretty good, Johnny. You better dust off you old sh!t if you're gonna run the Ole Muddy. She can chew up a 7K lower faster than RP can tell you you f'd up. :rolling eyes Let me know if you plan to run the ghetto pools down here that I do. I can show you some nice wingies that can slow you down a bit. Lake Pepin has the capability to make a man of ya.

John S

Johnny, your a funny guy.....
What, funny like a clown? You think Im funny? (I do have a strong resemblance to Joe P).
Yeah, she regularly logs on here. She needs the latest updates on whats the best way to jump in the boat at the ramp and sit in the passenger seat, while I get everything prepped, get the cooler in, back the boat in, drive the truck to the lot, make sure the motor is pumping water, then going oot, and when we come back in reverse the process, with the addition of her calling her mom while I dry the boat off. We call it a team effort. Cliff, you paint a really pretty picture of the river... Maybe I'll stay on the non -flowing waters. Offer still stands for $75 paid shipped, lol.