Allison bucket

Brack

Allison low-back bucket with foam and cover, in fair shape,

I order a new hi-back and cover,

I do have one matching fold-down fishing seat I would sell with the bucket, its in nice shape,

$300.00 for the pair, or

$150.00 for the bucket/with cover, plus shipping

Attachments

mtolley

is it a "allison" bucket or a copy? is it molded in white? if so ill take it! let me know the shipping to 1932 e sandhurst dr florence,sc 29505 thanks! mt

Brack

they are not really new, just a new style, my buddy has a 2000 year model xb2002 and he has um,...they are just a tad wider and a tad taller,....maybe somone will post a photo...mine are the old low back,

Blue Gray in PA

Thanks for the heads up. I was more interested in the bucket too and since the seat wouldn't match the other seats I have, I'll probably pass unless Brack really wants to be rid of it. I was planning to change both front flip seats out - one with the bucket and a better front seat for the passenger. Of course, I could put it on the drivers side and still make the drivers seat different from the rest....

Blue Gray in PA

Hey Brack,

Is there blue on the cover or did you tell me it was three tones of gray? I might want it either way but let me know or PM me with what you need for it.

Scott