Allison drop in trays (SOLD)

Speedman

I have 2 black drop in trays for an xb2002, I don't use them as they hold water if it splashes over. 1 is a deeper slot with 2 compartments and the other is shallow and has 4. $15.00 shipped.

I also have a complete oil injection system for a 97 225 promax. It came off the day the engine was bolted on. I have no idea if all the parts are there I can spread them out and take pictures, if anyone is interested $50.00 plus shipping.

Speedman

SId, they are 2 trays that were on each side of the back compartments. they just fit over the opeing when the lid is up. They are black and can hold misc small stuff. one is about 4"deep by 12''wide and the other is about 10"deep. If I were to keep them, I would probably drill some small holes to let any water that gets in, drain out. Marty, you are #2 on the list

white03

humm...I wish someone who knows both the 02 ans 03 would answer...my gut instinct is they will not fit but I sure could use them if they would.

I'll try to PM some guys that may know.

sidvishus

02 and 03 trays are completely different... I was just looking at a XB2003 the other day, the rear storage areas are much larger than my XB2002...

Put me down for third on the list if everyone else falls to the side.

thx.sid

white03

given that the 02 is narrower than the 03...I find of figured that, just wanted to be sure.

Thanx anyway for the consideration but as that is the case and I have an 03...count me out

Bill

Speedman

Marty you're up, do you want me to email you some pictures? pm me your address or phone and I will get in contact with you this weekend as I am out of town until friday,

Speedman

Marty, got your messege, real busy, on planes all day, I will try you Thurs when I get back, or you can call me tomorrow night after 7 Eastern.