Allison Factory

Dave Hensley

This is not news to many of you but just got back from picking up a few items from Bill. I am biased and this is my home but the interest and service you get when you visit is top shelf. Bill knows the boats, upgrades and parts so well it is a pleasure to walk in the door. The guys in the shop are always fun to chat with and in my opinion by the time you look around and try to beat prices you are better off getting it from your boats birthplace.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just called and ordered some stuff from Bill yesterday. I wish I could just stop over...

fnshrmaster

I agree Dave. I have ordered many times from Bill and he ships things out fast and is very knowledgeable. Wish I was closer myself.

max200

A++ service for sure bought my new interior and carpet from bill he got it done in half the time and it fit perfect great people only wish I had enough dough to by a new boat!! Maybe someday.

Allyfishing

This is not news to many of you but just got back from picking up a few items from Bill. I am biased and this is my home but the interest and service you get when you visit is top shelf. Bill knows the boats, upgrades and parts so well it is a pleasure to walk in the door. The guys in the shop are always fun to chat with and in my opinion by the time you look around and try to beat prices you are better off getting it from your boats birthplace.
x's 10!!!!!!

Dave Hensley

Well I have tried Hot Rod. Would go well with a NEW 2005 Drag! I have emailed and pm d you. Just because you work 12/7 and live under a rock this time of year you could answer. Hope things are well. Merry Christmas!

UOTE=Fl Boy in ILL;131591]i got a used one that is brand new!!!! Bet you wish it was in Tenn??

Rick[/QUOTE]