Allison plate

RoseXB03

Any 8-9" allison jack plates out there? Thinking of ditching CMC and bolting manual to spacer...

Mrbuck50

Call Bill at Allison......when I was upstairs with him there are several manual plates up there......and I am sure they are for sale

RoseXB03

Thanks, talked to him the other day and they are finishing up some new ones. Just seeing if anybody had one laying around.

RoseXB03

Kind of strange since he contacted me and I told him I would take it..Its amazing the morals people have these days..
Kind of strange since he contacted me and I told him I would take it..Its amazing the morals people have these days..
I got all this confused, I thought you sent me a message... I bought plate new from Allison. Never got any info on $100 one.

RoseXB03

Ok

,I thought you were calling me a loser cause you beat me to it but he sent me a message and I told him I wanted it anyway no biggie..I just had this happen on a cowl,made the deal and then the guy sold it to the next guy cause he was closer..anyway no problem
No thats not the case, I thought you were him saying u sent me a message. Sorry for confusion, I guess I need to pay better attention!! Its all good!

rmills280

I am waiting on it, but I have a 6 inch rapid jack for a 15 inch motor if that would work for ya