Allison R15

Matsxr2002

1971 Allison R15, solid boat, stringers, transom all good, Original Allison seat, steering, power cable, jack plate, hot foot, Mercury Control Cables rigged for a Mercury. Hull is solid . Boat was stored inside for 30+ years, as told by previous owner. The Deck, orange Gel coat on deck is good, the white part of the deck from the windshield back to transom was painted, paint is peeling off. $4500 takes it all !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Matsxr2002

Yes, I still have it, I made all the repairs to the deck and side, boat now in excellent condition. I have since rigged it with a Merc 1500 XS, new steering/cable with pulley and rear mount wings

Mike Dworsky

Probationary User
Yes, I still have it, I made all the repairs to the deck and side, boat now in excellent condition. I have since rigged it with a Merc 1500 XS, new steering/cable with pulley and rear mount wings
Do you still have this by chance?

Matsxr2002

Well after 2 years the R15 Allison is ready, 1975 Merc 1500, XS everything but no J block. new rigging, steering, deck rebuild, first test run was 76 GPS, will sale $9500. text me at 803 509 0643 Gilbert SC

Attachments

Matsxr2002

yes for sale, look at my new pictures and post
Hi Mike.
Can you contact me directly thru the direct messaging system on this forum (assuming the boat is still available for sale)
Thank you,
John.
YES STILL FOR SALE